FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE

FORUM Rock'n'roll 50's, Rockabilly, Hillbilly... Clothes, Cars, Flyers, all Forties and Fifties

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

R.I.P. : Andy Griffith Passes Away at 86

2 participants
AuteurMessage
BIRDY
ADMINISTRATRICE
ADMINISTRATRICE
BIRDY

Féminin
Date de naissance : 05/12/1964
emploi : Forumeuse

R.I.P. : Andy Griffith Passes Away at 86  Empty
MessageSujet: R.I.P. : Andy Griffith Passes Away at 86    R.I.P. : Andy Griffith Passes Away at 86  EmptyDim 08 Juil 2012, 09:03

Andy Griffith Passes Away at 86

R.I.P. : Andy Griffith Passes Away at 86  3f3de_Social_Media_Andy-Griffith-Dies-640

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Andrew Samuel "Andy" Griffith was an American actor, television producer, Grammy Award-winning Southern-gospel singer, and writer. But
more than that, he was an American icon. Yesterday, he passed away at the age of 86. A Tony Award nominee for two roles, he gained
prominence in the starring role in director Elia Kazan's film A Face in the Crowd (1957) before he became better known for his television
roles, playing the lead characters in the 1960–1968 situation comedy The Andy Griffith Show and in the 1986–1995 legal drama Matlock.
It's hard not to whistle anything and not think of the opening of the show named after him.

Known primarily for his acting work, Griffith was very active in country and gospel music throughout his career. Griffith sang as part of
some of his acting roles, most notably in A Face In The Crowd and in many episodes of both of his television series. In addition to his
recordings of comic monologues in the 1950s, he made an album of upbeat country and gospel tunes during the run of The Andy Griffith
Show, which included a version of the show's theme sung by Griffith under the title "The Fishin' Hole." In recent years, he recorded
successful albums of classic Christian hymns for Sparrow Records. His most successful was the 1996 release I Love to Tell the Story: 25
Timeless Hymns, which was certified platinum by the RIAA. Griffith also appeared in country singer Brad Paisley's music video "Waitin' on a
Woman" in 2008.

Posted by That Nashville Sound

R.I.P. : Andy Griffith Passes Away at 86  Sans_t11

https://www.facebook.com/birdie.rockin
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
BIRDY
ADMINISTRATRICE
ADMINISTRATRICE
BIRDY

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. : Andy Griffith Passes Away at 86    R.I.P. : Andy Griffith Passes Away at 86  EmptyDim 08 Juil 2012, 09:15

Andy and the Darling Boys (Dillards) singing Dooley The Andy Griffith Show

A Face in the Crowd (Movie)

BIRDY
ADMINISTRATRICE
ADMINISTRATRICE
BIRDY

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. : Andy Griffith Passes Away at 86    R.I.P. : Andy Griffith Passes Away at 86  EmptyDim 08 Juil 2012, 17:29

Tupelo Mississipi Flash
Méga Rockin
Méga Rockin
Tupelo Mississipi Flash

Masculin
Date de naissance : 14/03/1966
emploi : Alabama Wild Man

MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. : Andy Griffith Passes Away at 86    R.I.P. : Andy Griffith Passes Away at 86  EmptyVen 03 Aoû 2012, 02:24

Andy and Elvis (and Steve Allen)

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. : Andy Griffith Passes Away at 86    R.I.P. : Andy Griffith Passes Away at 86  Empty

R.I.P. : Andy Griffith Passes Away at 86
Page 1 sur 1