FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE

FORUM Rock'n'roll 50's, Rockabilly, Hillbilly... Clothes, Cars, Flyers, all Forties and Fifties

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

The Tielman Brothers

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Dj Eddie-Cesc
Méga Rockin
Méga Rockin

Masculin
Date de naissance : 02/01/1964

The Tielman Brothers Empty
MessageSujet: The Tielman Brothers   The Tielman Brothers EmptyMar 01 Nov 2022, 15:31

Nowadays thanks and thanks to the Internet we can discover many groups and songs, but in the 70s and 80s the only way to discover dark singers and groups was much more complicated, we had to educate ourselves musically with magazines and having well-connected friendships R&R music, for many of us the Hop Records was a great place, Deejay´s was our treasure trove.

The Tielman Brothers The_ti10

In 1987 by buying the Lp Flame 004 I discovered the formidable Tielman Brothers, this Dutch/Indonesian group had recorded in 1959 a formidable 45 RPM with the titles "Records Hop" and "Swing It Up", they are considered one of the first R&R bands from the Netherlands, so well, the great Wild R&R title "Records Hop" can be heard in the great Flame 004, since it exists on other records and formats, the song from the other side of se Records Rendez Vous HI-1026 "Swing It Up" can be heard on the formidable Legend 005 since 1993.

The Tielman Brothers Rndez_10

But their first 45 RPM was released a year before, in 1958, the titles "Rock Little Baby Of Mine" and "You're Still The One" on the Fernap Records 5001X45, Belgian label, listen to me this wonder https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_LtxdjoC5I pure Rock and Roll.

The Tielman Brothers Fernap10

I wish and hope that these few lines will arouse in you the interest to deepen your research on the Tielman Brothers, they recorded very good Rock and Roll believe me, I cannot finish it is a few lines meaning to tell you that the revival group, Savage Kalman & The Explosion Rockets, recorded a very good version of "Swing It Up" which can be heard on their 1979 Lp KFA-13065-KL, it is good to not forget that the revival Rock and Roll has also existed in other countries, not only in the UK, judge for yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F5n47bNdCE

The Tielman Brothers Thumbn34

Dj Rockin' Badalona "Eddie-Cesc"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://rockabilly-radio.net/eddiecesc.html
Boogie boy
Méga Rockin
Méga Rockin
Boogie boy

Masculin
Date de naissance : 29/01/1971

MessageSujet: Re: The Tielman Brothers   The Tielman Brothers EmptyMar 01 Nov 2022, 21:43

J ai seulement leur single "Record hop" que j adore, mais je devrais plus me pencher sur ce groupe assez fabuleux j avoue ...

THANX 23_32_10

Dj Eddie-Cesc
Méga Rockin
Méga Rockin

Masculin
Date de naissance : 02/01/1964

MessageSujet: Re: The Tielman Brothers   The Tielman Brothers EmptySam 05 Nov 2022, 13:31

Oui, fais le.....
http://rockabilly-radio.net/eddiecesc.html
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Tielman Brothers   The Tielman Brothers Empty

The Tielman Brothers
Page 1 sur 1