FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE

FORUM Rock'n'roll 50's, Rockabilly, Hillbilly... Clothes, Cars, Flyers, all Forties and Fifties

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

GRADY MARTIN'S TRIBUTE PAGE !!!

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

GRADY MARTIN'S TRIBUTE PAGE !!! Empty
MessageSujet: GRADY MARTIN'S TRIBUTE PAGE !!!   GRADY MARTIN'S TRIBUTE PAGE !!! EmptyLun 03 Déc 2007, 23:43

----------------- Bulletin Email -----------------
De : James Hunnicutt
Date : 03 déc. 2007, 17:33

Howdy,
Most of you are already familiar with Grady Martin & his legacy. From his instrumental hits to laying down the rockabilly guitar as good or better than anyone on other artist's hits including Johnny Horton's Honytonk Man era stuff & the raunch on The Johnny Burnette Trio's early sides as well.

Not to mention a number of Elvis hits & so many others.
He also played the lead on Porter Wagoner's 1957 version of "Midnight" which I just recorded myself & put on my page.

Grady was the guitar player in Owen Bradley's legendary "A" -Team which consisted of Grady Martin (Guitar), Bob Moore (bass), Buddy Harmann (drums) and Boots Randolph (saxophone). Grady, Bob & Buddy were The Johnny Burnette Trio on their 1st sides (Rockbilly Boogie, Lonesome Train, etc.)
In excess of 30,000 songs are rumored to have his playing in the mix. You get the idea...
Anyway, I recently found Grady's son Tal (also a great guitar player) & he has started a tribute page to his Father that you owe it yourself to check out.

Here is the url-
GRADY MARTIN TRIBUTE PAGE
Shoot a friend request his way when you get there & be sure to check out Tal's own music pages which can be found in the top friends portion
of The Grady Page.
Thanks & have a great day!
James

www.myspace.com/thegradymartin
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

GRADY MARTIN'S TRIBUTE PAGE !!!
Page 1 sur 1