FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE

FORUM Rock'n'roll 50's, Rockabilly, Hillbilly... Clothes, Cars, Flyers, all Forties and Fifties

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-15%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents Fnac) LEGO® Star Wars™ 75367 Le croiseur d’assaut de ...
552.49 € 649.99 €
Voir le deal

Mickey Baker

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Mickey Baker Empty
MessageSujet: Mickey Baker   Mickey Baker EmptyVen 07 Déc 2007, 09:05

Mickey Baker

In The 50s: Hit, Git & Split
CRBAND29

Mickey Baker Crband29Probably every cack-handed learner guitarist has at least had a go at the legendary "Mickey Baker's Complete Course in Jazz Guitar" and anyone who doesn't know the classic, weird guitar-tastic Mickey And Sylvia hit 'Love Is Strange' just hasn't been paying attention!

Perhaps the full breadth of Mickey "Guitar" Baker's history-making work just hasn't been brought to your attention? Well, rejoice, because the definitive collection of Mickey's early world-shaking sides is now before you! As influential a stylist as Chuck Berry and Bo Diddley, as vital to the music as Ike Turner, as innovative in technique and technology as Les Paul, Mickey was the secret hero who defined the electric guitar as it now exists!
His work as a genre-creating sideman and bandleader, his Mickey and Sylvia hits (Sylvia went on to helm Sugarhill Records and launch Hip-Hop and Rap as a commercial force by the way!).....Mickey decamped to France in the mid 1960s, changing the sound of French pop...and even producing our very own Nick Garrie Hamilton!

Bill Hendricks Orchestra featuring Mickey Baker - Spinnin' Rock Boogie / Mickey Baker - Love Me Baby / Mickey "Guitar" Baker & his House Rockers - Bandstand Stomp (Ho Ho Ho) / Mickey Baker Orchestra – Riverboat / Big Red McHouston Orchestra - I'm Tired / Big Red McHouston Orchestra - Stranger Blues / Larry Dale with Mickey Baker's Orchestra - You Better Heed My Warning / Larry Dale with Mickey Baker's Orchestra - Midnight Hours / Mickey "Guitar" Baker & his House Rockers - Shake Walkin' / Larry Dale with Mickey Baker's Orchestra - Down To The Bottom / Mickey "Guitar" Baker & his House Rockers - Greasy Spoon / Larry Dale with Mickey Baker's Orchestra - Please Tell Me / Mickey & Sylvia - Where Is My Honey? / Mickey & Sylvia - No Good Lover / Mickey "Guitar" Baker & his House Rockers - Rock With A Sock / Mickey & Sylvia - Love Is Strange / Joe Clay - Did You Mean Jelly-Bean (What You Said Cabbage-Head)? / Charles Calhoun Orchestra – Runaway / Little Willie John - I Need Your Love So Bad / Titus Turner - All Around The World / Sam Price & his Texas Bluesicians - Rib Joint / Brownie McGhee - Anna Mae / Eddie Riff - My Baby's Gone / Louis Jordan - Caldonia '56 / Tiny Kennedy - Country Boy / Mr Bear & his Bearcats - The Bear Hug / Roy "Mr Guitar" Gaines - Worried 'Bout You, Baby / Sqaure Walton - Pepper-Head Woman / Champion Jack Dupree - Stumbling Block / Big John Greer - Come Back, Uncle John / Young Jessie - Hit, Git & Split

source

http://www.cherryred.co.uk/revola/newreleases.php
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

Mickey Baker Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mickey Baker   Mickey Baker EmptyDim 20 Déc 2009, 14:11

tirré de l'émission"age tendre et gueule de bois"