FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE

FORUM Rock'n'roll 50's, Rockabilly, Hillbilly... Clothes, Cars, Flyers, all Forties and Fifties

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
(CDAV) Foire aux vins : -20% dès 99€ ...
Voir le deal

1950s COUNTRY MUSIC REVIVED Bear Family Release...

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

1950s COUNTRY MUSIC REVIVED Bear Family Release... Empty
MessageSujet: 1950s COUNTRY MUSIC REVIVED Bear Family Release...   1950s COUNTRY MUSIC REVIVED Bear Family Release... EmptyLun 10 Déc 2007, 23:29

1950s COUNTRY MUSIC REVIVED
Bear Family Release "Country Style USA"

Tony Byworth & Associates
19 Park Lane, Knebworth, Herts SG3 6PD, England
phone: (+44) 01438 811584 fax: (+44) 020 8449 4005
e-mail: tony.b12@virgin.net mobile: (+44) 07941 818446

1950s COUNTRY MUSIC REVIVED
Bear Family Release "Country Style USA"
52 Shows On 4 DVDs

An extremly rare glimopse into country music's past comes with the release of four DVDs from the world's foremost reuissue label, Bear Family Records. On this occasion the German based company exceeds even its own past achvievements with the complete release of the late 1950s/early '60s tv series, Country Style USA - a series of 52 different shows that featured virtually every big name of the era.

Unseen for decades, Country Style USA worked a 15 minute format and was filmed on behalf of the United States Army Recruiting Services. Each show was headlined by a major artist - sometimes working with their own band, othertimes with pickup or studio musicians - performing a number of their own hits and accompanied by a guest who'd have their own spot in the programme. Many of the these artists would never have been seen before by contemporary country music enthusiasts.

Among the many stars who had their own show were (in alphabetic order) Roy Acuff, Eddy Arnold, The Carter Sisters & Maybelle Carter, Johnny Cash, "Little" Jimmy Dickens, Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs, Don Gibson, Goldie Hill, Hawkshaw Hawkins, Ferlin Husky, Pee Wee King, Lonzo & Oscar, Bobby Lord, Benny Martin, George Morgan, Webb Pierce, Ray Price, Jim Reeves, Marty Robbins, Jean Shepard, Carl Smith, Hank Snow, Ernest Tubb, Justin Tubb, Mac Wiseman and Faron Young,

The guest list provides an equally fascinating look at other artists on the scene, many of them being totally unknown 50 years after the shows were filmed. Among these artists (several whose star was yet to fully rise) are Chet Atkins, Carl Butler, Patsy Cline, Skeeter Davis, Roy Drusky, The Jordanaires, Judy Lynn, Roger Miller, Jimmy C. Newman, Minnie Pearl, Red Sovine, Floyd Tillman, The Wilburn Brothers and Del Wood.

The first two series, apart from one show, were introduced by Charlie Applewhite (who enjoyed minor chart success with Cabbages and Kings in 1954), the third by Jody McCrea (son of actor Joel McCrea), and Faron Young took over the hosting duties throughout the fourth series. (A complete listing of all the artists, and songs, follows below).

Country Style USA was the brainchild of Charlie Brown, a man hired by the U.S. armed forces to produce recruitment programme as it felt there was a need to recruit career soldiers in addition to those undertaking mandatory two year military service. Originally conceived for radio, the concept was expanded to television in 1957 and continued until 1961. With the original recruitment spots remaining intact, these shows provide one of the very few visual records of 1950s country music stars in their prime.

Spotlighting a few of the performances, Eddy Arnold's show followed on the heels of a mass of number one records (contributing to his status as country music most charted artist, a record still unbroken 50 years later) and his own tv shows, and his performance includes a couple of the chart-toppers, Anytime and I'll Hold You In My Heart. At the other end of the scale, Johnny Cash - was just beginning his legendary career and, here, presents three of his first successes, There You Go, Give My Love To Rose and Home Of The Blues, performances enhanced by the distinctive sound of the Tennessee Two.

By the time these shows were filmed, both Ray Price and Jim Reeves had established themselves as major artists, both Texans and both presenting contrasting vocal stylings, the former maintaining the stone country sound that assured hitmaking status with songs like Release Me, My Shoes Keep Walking Back To You and Invitation To The Blues (sung witrh one-time band member, Roger Miller) while the latter was moving into smoother territories with According To My Heart, Anna Marie and Four Walls. Another fast rising star was Marty Robbins, and his two shows provided him the chance to sing his massive hit Singing The Blues (13 weeks at the top) and for the viewer to witness the early development of his immensely entertaining stage presentation.

The late 1940s and the early '50s was a period in which many new acts emerged and moved on to enjoy high charting and longh lasting careers. Further such entertainers included "Little" Jimmy Dickens, well acknowledged as an outstanding entertainer, George Morgan (father of Lorrie), whose chart-topping Candy Kisses kicked off a succession of hits that continued up until his death in 1975; Ferlin Husky, a former West Coast dj with a comic alter-ego named Simon Crum. who also gets a look-in here; Webb Pierce, possessing one of country music's most distinctive voices, heard reprising I Don't Care; and Carl Smith, whose programme featured the hits Before I Met You and You Are The One. Smith's wife Goldie Hill was one of very few females to host a show, another being Jean Shepard, at the time just beginning a lengthy chart career and a loyal following that stuill exists today with her appearances on the Grand Ole Opry. Faron Young, who launched his career in 1953 with Goin' Steady, gets the lion's share of the action by not only headlining three shows in the first three series, then hosting all of the fourth series' shows, allowing him the time to reprise more hits.

On the other hand there were several artists who might already be deemed "veterans", a couple of them being Hank Snow and Ernest Tubb, both possessing instantly distinctive voices and careers stretching back into the 1930s. A third was Roy Acuff, the "King of Country Music", and his two show appearances not only allows the viewer to conjure up fond memories of wonderful stage appearances and memorable songs (Sunshine Special, Pin And Needles and I Saw The Light, the last duetting with Kitty Wells) but remember equally the talented band of musicians that surrounded him, including "Bashful" Brother Oswald, Howdy Forrester, Jimmy Riddle and occasional female vocalist Jeri Johnson.

Then, displaying country's more diverse realms, Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs, together with their Foggy Mountain Boys, presented a bluegrass show that also included Hylo Brown and a unique specialty act - Kentucky Slim (aka Charles 'Little Darlin' Elza) who performed a country tapdance!; bandleader Pee Wee King with his equally well known vocalist, Redd Stewart recalled (of course) Tennessee Waltz alongside other favourites; The Carter Sisters, along with Mother Maybelle, and Mac Wiseman hosted shows that drew upon the music's traditional roots; The Browns (Jim Ed, Maxine and Bonnie) achieved crossover success in their relatively shortlived career; Benny Martin displayed himself as masterful musician (fiddle and guitar) and vocalist; and Lonzo and Oscar displayed an anarchic humour which couldn't be realized on record. Simimilarly show guests Minnie Pearl and Rod Brasfield display their unique comic skills.

The guest spots comprised both the known and the unknown. Among the delights there's a couple of appearances by Skeeter Davis; a pre-fame Buck Owens; Jimmy Newman before his latter-day association with cajun music; Kitty Wells as the undisputed Queen of Country Music; Billy Walker, the Wilburn Brothers and Roy Drusky in their early years of success; and Hank Garland showing why he was regarded as a guitar legend. Darrell McCall turns up regularly during the fourth series, adding his voice to Faron Young's lead, as does Van Howard who worked with both Young and Ray Price. There's also several artists for whom their star never rose, among them, RCA Victor short-lived signings Nan Castle and Joyce Moore, Mercury's LaDell Sisters, Kapp's Suzie Arden and Mary Randolph who made a career out of singing at funerals.

The picture and sound quality throughout is crystal clear and each DVD is accompanied by a booklet featuring artist photographs and well researched mini-biographies penned by Colin Escott.

Country Style USA takes the viewer back half a century and presents a memorable insight into the country music scene that, until now, was mainly to be imagined from the recordings of that era. Bear Family's Richard Weize describes these shows as a "treasure trove for country music fans. Many fans have only ever dreamed of being in Nashville during the 1950s and seeing this parade of top stars." Now that dream has become a reality.

For more information on this set and other Bear Family releases,
please contact Richard Weize at;

Bear Family Records, PO Box 1154, D-27727 Hambergen, Germany.

Phone: +49(0)4748-8216-0; Fax: +49(0)4748-8216-20;
email: bear@bear-family.de

www.bear-family.de
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: 1950s COUNTRY MUSIC REVIVED Bear Family Release...   1950s COUNTRY MUSIC REVIVED Bear Family Release... EmptyLun 10 Déc 2007, 23:38

1950s COUNTRY MUSIC REVIVED Bear Family Release... Usafla10COUNTRY STYLE USA (Series 1) (Bear Family BVD 20111 AT)

Host: Charlie Applewhite

1. Jim Reeves: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - Waiting For A Train - Am I losing You
Army Recruiting Spot
June Webb: It's Too Late When Love Dies
Jim Reeves: According To My Heart - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

2. Little Jimmy Dickens: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - I'm Coming Over Tonight - We Could
Army Recruiting Spot
Big Sandy
Anita Carter: Making Believe
Little Jimmy Dickens: Just A Closer Walk With Thee - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

3. Faron Young: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - I'm Gonna Live Some Before I Die - I Miss You Already (And You're Not Even Gone)
Army Recruiting Spot
The LaDell Sisters: Glad Rags
Faron Young: Sweet Dreams
Faron Young & The LaDell Sisters: Mansion Over The Hilltop - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

4. Ernest Tubb: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - Jealous Loving Heart - Will You Be Satisfied That Way
Army Recruiting Spot
Wilburn Brothers: I'm Settin' You Free
Ernest Tubb: Don't Forbid Me
Ernest Tubb & The Wilburn Brothers: When Jesus Calls - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

5. Webb Pierce: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - I Don't Care - It's My Way
Army Recruiting Spot
Minnie Pearl: Comedy - Jealous Hearted Me - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

6. Jean Shepard: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - Sad Singin' And Slow Ridin' - If You Can Walk Away
Hawkshaw Hawkins: My Fate Is In Your Hands
Army Recruiting Spot
Jean Shepard: Just Give Me Love - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

7. Ray Price: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - You Done Me Wrong
Ray Price & Van Howard: I've Got A New Heartache
Army Recruiting Spot
Joan Hager: I'll Always Love Another Woman's Man
Ray Price & Van Howard: Wasted Words

Tommy Jackson: Liberty - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

8. Marty Robbins: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - I Can't Quit - Singing The Blues
Army Recruiting Spot
Joyce Paul: Your Cheatin' Heart
Marty Robbins: Knee Deep In The Blues - The Same Two Lips - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

9. George Morgan: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - You're A Little Doll - Almost
Army Recruiting Spot
Judy Lynn: Tip Toe
George Morgan & Floyd Robinson & Ray Edenton: There Goes My Love - Who At My Door Is Standing - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

10. Carl Smith: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - You Are The One´- You Can't Hurt Me Anymore
Army Recruiting Spot
Mimi Roman: Singing The Blues
Carl Smith: Before I Met You - I Dreamed Of The Old Rugged Cross - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

11. Goldie Hill: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - New Names, New Faces - Sample My Kisses
Red Sovine: Down On The Corner Of Love
Army Recruiting Spot
Goldie Hill: Footsteps - Ain't Gonna Wash My Face (For A Month) - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

12. Ferlin Husky: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - I Feel Better All Over - If You Be My Baby
Army Recruiting Spot
Cathy Copas: Love Me Now
Simon Crum: Sixteen Tons - More And More - You And Me
Ferlin Husky & Cathy Copas: Hey Good Lookin' - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

13. Roy Acuff: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - Sunshine Special
Jimmie Riddle: The Tennessee Fox Chase
Jeri Johnson: I Want To Be Loved
Army Recruiting Spot
Bashful Brother Oswald: Mountain Dew
Rod Brasfield: Comedy
Roy Acuff & Jeri Johnson: That Glorybound Train - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

1950s COUNTRY MUSIC REVIVED Bear Family Release... Usafla10COUNTRY STYLE USA (Series 2) (Bear Family BVD 20112 AT)

Hosts: Charlie Applewhite (Show 14-25); Richard Hayes (Show #26)

14. Ray Price: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - Release Me
Ray Price & Van Howard: It's All Your Fault
Army Recruiting Spot
Susie Arden: I'm Available
Ray Price & Van Howard: My Shoes Keep Walking Back To You - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

15. Lonzo & Oscar: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - She'll Be Coming Round The Mountain - Comedy
Army Recruiting Spot
Mary Randolph: Somebody's Cryin' Over Me

Lonzo & Oscar: He's A Fallen Star - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

16. Hank Snow: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - I'm Movin' On - Tangled Mind
Army Recruiting Spot
Nan Castle: My Angel With Thorns
The Rainbow Ranch Boys: San Antonio Rose
Hank Snow: I Don't Hurt Anymore - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

17. Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs & The Foggy Mountain Boys: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer -Don't Let Your Deal Go Down
Hylo Brown & The Foggy Mountain Boys: Lost To A Stranger
Army Recruiting Spot
Charles 'Little Darlin' Elza, aka 'Kentucky Slim': Tap Dancing
Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs & The Foggy Mountain Boys: Randy Lynn Rag - Is There Room For Me (Quartet) - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

18. Johnny Cash: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - There You Go - Give My Love To Rose
Army Recruiting Spot
Carolee Cooper: White Silver Sands
Johnny Cash: Home Of The Blues - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

19. Faron Young: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer
Faron Young & The Southlanders: Honey Stop! (And Think Of Me) - Vacation's Over
Army Recruiting Spot
Skeeter Davis: He Left His Heart With Me
Faron Young & The Southlanders: How Long Has It Been - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

20. Hawkshaw Hawkins: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - Sunny Side Of The Mountain
Helen Carter: Is This My Destiny
Army Recruiting Spot
Hawkshaw Hawkins: Is My Ring On Your Finger - Sensation (& Sammy Barnhart) - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

21. Benny Martin: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - Me And My Fiddle - Torch Of Love
Army Recruiting Spot
Rita Robbins: (They Call It A) Teenage Crime
Benny Martin: Look What You Done - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

22. Pee Wee King: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - Bonaparte's Retreat - Tennessee Waltz (vocal—Redd Stewart) - You Belong To Me (vocal—Redd Stewart)
Army Recruiting Spot
Minnie Pearl: Comedy
Pee Wee King: Slow Poke - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

23. Bobby Lord: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - So Doggone Lonesome (& Grady Martin) - Without Your Love
Army Recruiting Spot
Judy Carman: I'm The Queen Of All The World (& Grady Martin)

Bobby Lord: Butterfly - Hawk-Eye - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

24. Justin Tubb: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - I'm A Big Boy Now
Shirley Webb: Teardrops In My Heart
Army Recruiting Spot
Justin Tubb: If You'll Be My Love
Don Helms: B-Bowman Hop
Justin Tubb: The Party's Over - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

25. Jim Reeves: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - Yonder Comes A Sucker - Four Walls
Army Recruiting Spot
The LaDell Sisters: Bye Bye Love
Jim Reeves: Anna Marie

Jim Reeves & The LaDell Sisters: I'll Fly Away - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

26. Roy Acuff: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - Pins And Needles
Jimmy Riddle: Clarinet Polka
Army Recruiting Spot
Kitty Wells: Making Believe
Roy Acuff & Kitty Wells: I Saw The Light
Bashful Brother Oswald: Columbus Stockade Blues
Roy Acuff: Streamlined Cannonball - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

1950s COUNTRY MUSIC REVIVED Bear Family Release... Usafla10COUNTRY STYLE USA (Series 3) (Bear Family BVD 20113 AT)

Host: Jody McCrae

27. Eddy Arnold: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - Anytime - Till You Come Back Again
Army Recruiting Spot
Chet Atkins: Black Mountain Rag
Eddy Arnold: I'll Hold You In My Heart - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

28. Ferlin Husky: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - Yes I Will - All Of The Time
Army Recruiting Spot
The Wilburn Brothers: Till I'm The Only One - Cry Baby Cry
Ferlin Husky: Gone - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

29. Ray Price: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - Please Don't Leave Me - City Lights
Army Recruiting Spot
Skeeter Davis: I Forgot More Than You'll Ever Know
Ray Price & Roger Miller: Invitation To The Blues - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

30. Mac Wiseman: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - Goin' Like Wildfire - 'Tis Sweet To Be Remembered
Army Recruiting Spot
Joyce Moore: I'll Never Let You Go
Mac Wiseman: Love Letters In The Sand - Keep On The Sunny Side - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

31. George Morgan: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I - Candy Kisses
Army Recruiting Spot
Mimi Roman: Mama Says
George Morgan: Have Thine Own Way, Lord - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

32. Don Gibson: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - Blue Blue Day (& Hank Garland) - Give Myself A Party
Army Recruiting Spot
The Jordanaires: In That Great Judgement Morning
Don Gibson: Look Who's Blue (& Hank Garland) - Oh Lonesome Me - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

33. Carl Smith: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - You Are The One - Mr. Lost
Army Recruiting Spot
Carl Butler: When The Blues Come Around
Carl Smith: The Nail-Scarred Hand - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

34. Marty Robbins: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - Nothing But Sweet Lies - Most Of The Time
Army Recruiting Spot
The Anita Kerr Singers: Somebody Stole My Gal

Marty Robbins: Singing The Blues - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

35. Faron Young: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - Alone With You - Every Time I'm Kissing You
Army Recruiting Spot
Dolores Dinning: Lonesome Road
Faron Young: That's The Way I Feel - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

36. The Browns: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - The Trot - Would You Care
Army Recruiting Spot
Floyd Tillman & Hank Garland: Slipping Around
The Browns: I Heard The Bluebirds Sing - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

37. The Carter Sisters & Mother Maybelle: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - It's My Lazy Day
Anita Carter: Blue Doll
Army Recruiting Spot
Sammy Salvo: I Can't Help It
The Carter Sisters & Mother Maybelle: Foggy Mountain Top - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

38. Benny Martin: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - On The Banks Of The River Rio Grande - My Fortune (& his Sister Jo Ann)
Army Recruiting Spot
Tony Goodman: T. For Texas
Benny Martin: I Heard My Mother Call My Name In Prayer (& his Sister Jo Ann) -Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

39. Hank Snow: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - Big Wheel - Among My Souvenirs
Army Recruiting Spot
Del Wood: Echo Waltz
Hank Snow: Just A Faded Petal From A Beautiful Bouquet - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

1950s COUNTRY MUSIC REVIVED Bear Family Release... Usafla10COUNTRY STYLE USA (Series 4) (Bear Family BVD 20114AT)

Host: Faron Young

40. Faron Young: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer
Faron Young & Darrell McCall: Forget The Past
Faron Young: Is She All You Thought She'd Be
Army Recruiting Spot
The Jordanaires: Down By The Riverside
Faron Young: A World So Full Of Love - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

41. Faron Young: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer
Faron Young & Darrell McCall: There's Not Any Like You Left
Faron Young & The Jordanaires: I'll Be Alright (In The Morning)
Army Recruiting Spot
Billy Walker: Changed My Mind
Faron Young: Sweet Dreams - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

42. Faron Young: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - Live Fast, Love Hard, Die Young
Faron Young & The Jordanaires: The Shrine Of St. Cecilia
Army Recruiting Spot
Billy Grammer & The Jordanaires: Gotta Travel On
Faron Young & Darrell McCall: Your Old Used To Be - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

43. Faron Young: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer
Faron Young & The Jordanaires: Riverboat
Faron Young: That's The Way It's Gotta Be

Army Recruiting Spot
The Jordanaires: One Of These Mornings
Faron Young & Darrell McCall: Face To The Wall - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

44. Faron Young: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - Alone With You - Bouquet Of Roses
Army Recruiting Spot
Patsy Cline: Walkin' After Midnight
Faron Young: That's The Way I Feel - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

45. Faron Young: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer
Faron Young & Darrell McCall: My Country Girl - Chattanooga Shoe Shine Boy
Army Recruiting Spot

Skeeter Davis: Am I That Easy To Forget
Faron Young & Darrell McCall: Forget The Past - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

46. Faron Young: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - Goin' Steady - Tennessee Waltz
Army Recruiting Spot
Bobby Sykes & The Jordanaires: Having Myself A Ball
Faron Young & The Jordanaires: Riverboat - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

47. Faron Young: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - If You Ain't Lovin' (You Ain't Livin') - Making Believe
Army Recruiting Spot
Roy Drusky & The Jordanaires: Anymore
Faron Young & Darrell McCall: Your Old Used To Be - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

48. Faron Young: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - I Hear You Talkin' - I Miss You Already (And You're Not Even Gone)
Army Recruiting Spot
Joan Hager & The Jordanaires: Why Do I Love You, Darling
Faron Young: When I've Learned Enough To Live I'll Be Old Enough To Die - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

49. Faron Young: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - I've Got Five Dollars And It's Saturday Night
Faron Young & Darrell McCall: Face To The Wall
Army Recruiting Spot
Jimmy Newman: Wanting You With Me Tonight
Faron Young: You're Still Mine - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

50. Faron Young: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - I'm Gonna Live Some Before I Die
Faron Young & Darrell McCall: Country Girl
Army Recruiting Spot
Johnny Seay: Streets Of Laredo
Faron Young: Alone With You - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

51. Faron Young: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer
Faron Young & The Jordanaires: Hey Good Lookin' - All Right
Army Recruiting Spot
Hank Garland: Sugarfoot Rag
Faron Young: Sweet Dreams - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer

52. Faron Young: Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer - A World So Full Of Love
Faron Young & The Jordanaires: I'll Be Alright (In The Morning)
Army Recruiting Spot
Buck Owens & Darrell McCall: Above And Beyond
Faron Young: Is She All You Thought She'd Be - Stay All Night, Stay A Little Longer
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: 1950s COUNTRY MUSIC REVIVED Bear Family Release...   1950s COUNTRY MUSIC REVIVED Bear Family Release... EmptyMar 11 Déc 2007, 21:19

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: 1950s COUNTRY MUSIC REVIVED Bear Family Release...   1950s COUNTRY MUSIC REVIVED Bear Family Release... Empty

1950s COUNTRY MUSIC REVIVED Bear Family Release...
Page 1 sur 1