FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE

FORUM Rock'n'roll 50's, Rockabilly, Hillbilly... Clothes, Cars, Flyers, all Forties and Fifties

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-24%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy P40 (FHD 144Hz, RTX ...
759.99 € 999.99 €
Voir le deal

Robert Gordon News

2 participants
AuteurMessage
BIRDY
ADMINISTRATRICE
ADMINISTRATRICE
BIRDY

Féminin
Date de naissance : 05/12/1964
emploi : Forumeuse

Robert Gordon News Empty
MessageSujet: Robert Gordon News   Robert Gordon News EmptyVen 11 Juil 2008, 20:14

Robert Gordon News

10-07-2008

Robert Gordon is a busy man these days. Following the success of the recent Elvis album, he will be back in the studio in July for a back-to-the-basics, tough rock ‘n’ roll record, in the spirit of his early RCA albums. His musical partner and close friend Chris Spedding will be playing on the album, as well as Detroit session- drummer Todd Glass and renowned Helsinki slapbass player Lasse Sirkko.

Gordon will be using the same band, which he usually refers to as his “A Team”, for two special concerts in Germany; at the FZW in Dortmund on July 11th and at the Kulturfabrik in Kassel in July 12th. “I’ve always enjoyed performing in Germany”, he says. “I used to play there often. The last time I played there was in 2002. That was in Berlin. I look forward to performing in Dortmund and in Kassel since I haven’t been in that part of the country since the early 90s”.

They will also be appearing at the Americana Festival in Newark (U.K.) on July 13th. “I am really looking forward to playing in the U.K. this time around”, Robert says. “I love performing in front of large audiences. ‘Huge’ would be a better way to describe the audience expected at this ‘Americana’ Festival. At least 60,000 I believe. See you there!”.

Robert Gordon News Sans_t11

https://www.facebook.com/birdie.rockin
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
KING YOYOGI PARK
Méga Rockin
Méga Rockin
KING YOYOGI PARK

Masculin
Date de naissance : 01/04/1964
Loisirs : Ecouter les Baseballs et regarder Grease en boucle !!!

Robert Gordon News Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Robert Gordon News   Robert Gordon News EmptySam 12 Juil 2008, 00:00

Haaaa : Ce bon vieux Robert bande encore !!! Rockabilly fort et...vert !!! ( Ca conserve ).
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Robert Gordon News
Page 1 sur 1