FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE

FORUM Rock'n'roll 50's, Rockabilly, Hillbilly... Clothes, Cars, Flyers, all Forties and Fifties

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

R.I.P. Eric Laufer of "Two Timin' Four" !

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

R.I.P. Eric Laufer of "Two Timin' Four" ! Empty
MessageSujet: R.I.P. Eric Laufer of "Two Timin' Four" !   R.I.P. Eric Laufer of "Two Timin' Four" ! EmptyVen 05 Sep 2008, 15:30

R.I.P. Eric Laufer of "Two Timin' Four" ! ERic

Eric was killed on the way home by a hit and run driver. He was a great singer and will be missed by many.

"Austin Police Say Hit-and-Run Driver Hit Motorcycle

Last Update: 3:00 pm

Fatal Motorcycle Wreck

The motorcycle crashed to the frontage road below the expressway.

Related Links

www.TwoTiminFour.com

A North Austin motorcycle collision on U.S. Hwy 183 killed the rider and left his motorcycle on the frontage road -- a mile away from where his body was found.

Police say Eric Laufer, 25, died at the scene. Laufer was the lead vocalist for Two Timin' Four, an Austin rockabilly/root music band.

The motorcycle was traveling northbound at the time of the crash. It happened around 4 a.m. Thursday, just east of Burnet Road on U.S. 183.

Investigators are now looking for the vehicle they say struck the motorcycle and then left the scene.

The victim was wearing a helmet and other protective gear.

R.I.P. Eric Laufer of "Two Timin' Four" ! MVC-018F
TWO TIMIN' THREE
LEFT TO RIGHT: SHANE KIEL, ERIC LAUFER, JEFF HERRING

http://www.rockabillyhall.com/gb05tue.html

SPACES :

http://www.myspace.com/thetwotiminthree

http://www.myspace.com/twotiminfour

Eric Laufer and Logan's Hero's; RIP Eric

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. Eric Laufer of "Two Timin' Four" !   R.I.P. Eric Laufer of "Two Timin' Four" ! EmptyVen 05 Sep 2008, 15:41

Where Did You Sleep Last Night? - The Two Timin' Three
Vinylux Records V0010

R.I.P. Eric Laufer of "Two Timin' Four" ! Twotiminthree1

Vinylux introduces a new addition to the label, The Two Timin' Three, a young rockabilly trio from Boston, USA. This young trio brings a fresh approach, clever songwriting and dynamic musicianship to the genre. Captured live to 1-track analog in glorious monophonic sound in the Vinylux studio, the resulting recordings are hot and sometimes downright menacing. The band has so much energy in their music, your feet will move on their own. Their style is kind of a little difficult to describe 'cause they mix wild rockabilly with blues, western swing, and even some jazz. But it's pretty good, no doubt about that.
The Two Timin' Three have shared the stage with celebrities like Rosie Flores, The Racketeers, Sean Mencher (High Noon) and Sleepy LaBeef. As a matter of fact, Shane Kiel is also the bass player in "Sean Mencher's Combo" and Jeff Herring plays the guitar with "The Old Howards", a band whose vocalist is no other than the lovely Dana Stewart from "The Racketeers". They perform mainly around the Boston area, although this year they were booked for the "Viva Las Vegas" weekender in Nevada.
Just about all songs are orginals written by Eric Laufer and Shane Kiel, except for "It's All Your fault", which was originally done by Wade Ray (written by Cindy Walker), and Sean Mencher's "Your New Flame". This song was previously issued on the High Noon Album "Glory Bound" as wel as on 7" vinyl (Eccofonic) and the compilation album "Travis Country Pickin'".
Hittin' off with "Black and White Baby" the mood is set for some red hot rockabilly with excellent vocals, superb guitar pickin' and a ranting slap bass, which gets even better on the second track "No Thru". Actually, simplicity is what makes this music so great and easy to listen to, the rhythm is set mostly by Shane's steady bass slapping. Other real good boppers are "Lonely, Lonely, Lonely" and "No Good Man", but also the somewhat slower rockabilly songs are a feast for your ears, because of Jeff Herring's melodic guitar licks. All in all, a very refreshing approach to the style of music that we like best. Enjoy!

R.I.P. Eric Laufer of "Two Timin' Four" ! Twotiminthree2

Tracklisting:
Black and White Baby / No Thru / I'll Be True / Love Sick Lullaby / Lonely, Lonely, Lonely / Your New Flame / Since I Found Love / Where Did You Sleep Last Night? / It's All your Fault / Marie / Got You Figured Out / Just One Wink / Through Foolin' Around / One Red Rose / No Good Man

The Two Timin' Three are:
Eric Laufer - Lead Vocals & Acoustic Guitar
Jeff Herring - Electric Guitar & Vocals
Shane Kiel - Bass & Vocals

Information and bookings:
Shane Kiel
the66rebel@aol.com
http://www.twotiminthree.com

Vinylux Records, Inc.
P.O. Box 442184
Fort Washington, MD
20749, USA

info@vinylux.comhttp://www.vinylux.com

Reviewed by Boppinjack, 2005
http://www.rockabilly.nl/reviews/twotiminthree.htm

------------------------------------------------------------

The Two Timin' Three

Retro-rockabilly trio the Two Timin' Three make authentic rock & roll that harks back to such icons of the postwar era as Johnny Burnette, Tiny Grimes, and Les Paul. The Brighton, MA, trio featuring guitarist/vocalist Eric Laufer, lead guitarist Jeff Herring, and bassist Shane Kiel formed in 2004 and released its debut album, Where Did You Sleep Last Night?, on Vinylux in 2005.

http://www.emusic.com/artist/The-Two-Timin-Three-MP3-Download/11798516.html
BIRDY
ADMINISTRATRICE
ADMINISTRATRICE
BIRDY

Féminin
Date de naissance : 05/12/1964
emploi : Forumeuse

MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. Eric Laufer of "Two Timin' Four" !   R.I.P. Eric Laufer of "Two Timin' Four" ! EmptyVen 05 Sep 2008, 19:05

Ben mince alors ! On dit que nos pionniers tombent comme des mouches,
mais bon, c'est la vie, ils ne sont plus tout jeunes non plus !
Mais là, c'est quand même trop jeune pour partir ! c004
Si j'ai compris, il était en moto ?

RIP
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. Eric Laufer of "Two Timin' Four" !   R.I.P. Eric Laufer of "Two Timin' Four" ! EmptyVen 05 Sep 2008, 20:09

Oui, il était en moto... il s'est fait percuté par un un pick up !?
je crois que le type c'ést barré après l'accident, d'après les news les flics ont réussi à localisé le pick up qui a percuté ce jeune Eric Laufer !

RIP

Une autre aussi qui faisait partie d'un groupe (mais rien avoir avec le rockab) et qui avait un space est aussi dcd ce jour à l'âge de 19 ans !!!!
c'est l'hécatombe en ce moment ! affraid
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. Eric Laufer of "Two Timin' Four" !   R.I.P. Eric Laufer of "Two Timin' Four" ! EmptyVen 05 Sep 2008, 22:04

Police Searching for Driver in Fatal Hit and Run !

-- AUSTIN, Texas --

Austin Police are looking for the driver of a vehicle that fled the scene of a fatal motorcycle accident Thursday morning.
The accident killed 25-year-old Eric Laufer who was a musician.
FOX 7's Nancy Zambrano spoke to Laufer's friends and bandmates.

Another Vehicle Involved in Motorcycle Fatality on Research Blvd

=> Source et Vidéo (clic sur le lien)

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7363724&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. Eric Laufer of "Two Timin' Four" !   R.I.P. Eric Laufer of "Two Timin' Four" ! Empty

R.I.P. Eric Laufer of "Two Timin' Four" !
Page 1 sur 1