FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE

FORUM Rock'n'roll 50's, Rockabilly, Hillbilly... Clothes, Cars, Flyers, all Forties and Fifties

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Slim Slip & the Sliders

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Slim Slip & the Sliders Empty
MessageSujet: Slim Slip & the Sliders   Slim Slip & the Sliders EmptyMer 17 Sep 2008, 19:39

bad bad boy(bobby lollar)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Slim Slip & the Sliders   Slim Slip & the Sliders EmptyMer 17 Sep 2008, 19:48

Slim Slip & The Sliders - Snaggle Tooth Ann
rockingigi
Méga Rockin
Méga Rockin
rockingigi

Masculin
Date de naissance : 02/01/1963

MessageSujet: Re: Slim Slip & the Sliders   Slim Slip & the Sliders EmptyVen 19 Sep 2008, 00:21

Salut Bebop,

génial tes 2 vidéos,moi j'aime bien.
Tu sais d'ou il viennent??
780242 & Bravo 2 à toi.

A PLUS AMICALEMENT GIGI
http://rockingigi.skyrock.com/?connect=1
rockingigi
Méga Rockin
Méga Rockin
rockingigi

Masculin
Date de naissance : 02/01/1963

MessageSujet: Re: Slim Slip & the Sliders   Slim Slip & the Sliders EmptyVen 19 Sep 2008, 01:12

Slim Slip & the Sliders Slimslip
http://rockingigi.skyrock.com/?connect=1
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Slim Slip & the Sliders   Slim Slip & the Sliders EmptySam 31 Jan 2009, 23:38

Slim Slip & The Sliders - Go Wild
Slim Slip & the Sliders 1585043551slimslipslidersgowild
Track List:

Go Wild / I Dont Need You No More / Raging Sea / Cryin Over You / Bad Bad Boy / Something Baby / Slipstream / Good Show, But No Go / I Told You Baby / Feelin' So Blue (that I Could Die) / Watch Your Mouth / Bird Doggin / My Baby Don't Want Me No More / Love Me / Blind John Thomas Blues

You can buy this album here »

Slim Slip & The Sliders
Go Wild
Slip Disc Records (2008)
Stars rating given by author: Slim Slip & the Sliders StarSlim Slip & the Sliders StarSlim Slip & the Sliders StarSlim Slip & the Sliders StarSlim Slip & the Sliders Nostar Users total vote count: Slim Slip & the Sliders NostarSlim Slip & the Sliders NostarSlim Slip & the Sliders NostarSlim Slip & the Sliders NostarSlim Slip & the Sliders Nostar

Possible Styles: rockabilly
Submitted by: rockinev.
Publication date - 20-01-09
Copyrights: Rockin Nev

Make no mistake this band rocks. Anyone who has seen their live performances will know that and they have built a well deserved following on the rockin scene.

Opening with the title track Go Wild a solid rocker with a great rolling lead guitar riff rumbling through it. I Don't Need You No More ventures toward the rockin blues of the 60's sound.

Then comes Raging Sea a storming version of this, terrific drumming on this to open with a slicing guitar solo. Cryin Over You returns to a more traditional '50's sounding vocal harmony rockabilly/hillbilly beat.

One of the highlights of the album is the self penned surf instrumental Slipstream, to me its a perfect slice of rock n roll.

I Told You Baby is a 50's screamer with images of Gene Vincent in it but then comes along Bird Doggin very now with garage sounding guitars and vocals.

The album includes a great cover of Love Me, a favorite cover for all those 80's neo bands and SSS give a full throttle version here, which just makes you want to go 'wreckin' again, but then I'm little too old for that nowadays.

Concluding with Blind John Thomas Blues a rummbling rockin blues humourous number, the album has it all.

It says in the sleeve notes that its taken 4 years to release this debut album, lets hope that its not that long before the boys can be persuded to venture into the studio again.

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Slim Slip & the Sliders   Slim Slip & the Sliders EmptySam 31 Jan 2009, 23:45

SPACE ::

Slim Slip & the Sliders L_33a200f28d0c49cca1813d2afb406a98

www.myspace.com/slimslipandthesliders

Slim Slip and the Sliders - Bop a Lena