FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE

FORUM Rock'n'roll 50's, Rockabilly, Hillbilly... Clothes, Cars, Flyers, all Forties and Fifties

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Dvd - Havin’ A Ball !!!

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Dvd - Havin’ A Ball !!! Empty
MessageSujet: Dvd - Havin’ A Ball !!!   Dvd - Havin’ A Ball !!! EmptyMer 14 Oct 2009, 13:52

Dvd - Havin’ A Ball !!! 2046414654DVDRAVE2
Track List:

Chapters:

1. Intro
2. Omar & The Stringpoppers
3. Jack Rabbit Slim
4. The Montgomery Music Makers
5. Lew Williams
6. Big Sandy & The Fly Rite Trio
7. Santos
8. Amber Foxx
9. The Collins Kids
10. Luis & The Wildfires

Dvd
Havin’ A Ball
Bopflix Film (2009)
Stars rating given by author: Dvd - Havin’ A Ball !!! StarDvd - Havin’ A Ball !!! StarDvd - Havin’ A Ball !!! StarDvd - Havin’ A Ball !!! StarDvd - Havin’ A Ball !!! Star Users total vote count: Dvd - Havin’ A Ball !!! StarDvd - Havin’ A Ball !!! StarDvd - Havin’ A Ball !!! StarDvd - Havin’ A Ball !!! StarDvd - Havin’ A Ball !!! Star (1 users gave their votes)

Possible Styles: rockabilly

Publication date - 03-10-09
Copyrights: Rockabilly Bash

Second DVD of the biggest true rockabilly festival in Europe - Rockabilly Rave is out! And it has all chances to become the most popular rock’n’roll documentaries (or maybe already did) among others. I am not exaggerating! Not only me, who had that positive opinion about it; everyone who saw it would agree with me.

This movie (yes, it is a movie) was filmed at the 12th Rockabilly Rave (by Chris Magee) and recreates perfectly the atmosphere of the festival. Even if you were not there… after seeing this DVD, you will get the feeling that you were not only attending, but were drinking, dancing, seeing bands, meeting people, having fun… yes, you would truly believe it and probably you even would be able to convince your friends of it… and I will tell you why.

It starts from the whole beginning. Some shots of the place itself, how it does look before crazy rockabillies have invaded it. Everything is neat and ready to welcome guests from all over the World. And then… the party itself is starting. Rockabilly music, clothing, rockin’ crowd – it is not a paradise (well, if you say Rye… in Russian it actually means paradise), but really looks like one.

Thanks to the cameraman you will have a walk through the Pontins Holiday Centre, participate in celebrating Midsummer with Scandinavians, pop in to one of the rooms for jamming, check records stalls, drink a beer while listening to djs and watching the stroll.

Besides seeing bands (like Lew Williams, The Collins Kids, Jack Rabbit Slim, Amber Foxx, Santos, Miss Mary Ann, Mischief, etc) playing, people swingin’ and boppin', you will see short "interviews" not only with rockabilly fans, but also with Jerry Chatabox, Rockin’ Bonnie, Big Sandy and many many others.

So did you enjoy the party? Me FOR SURE, I had a lot of fun! Yes, I am also dead tired and have a terrible hangover… but already looking forward to the next Rockabilly Rave... And now it is going to be for real!

http://www.rockabillybash.com/reviews_content.php?id=281
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
KING YOYOGI PARK
Méga Rockin
Méga Rockin
KING YOYOGI PARK

Masculin
Date de naissance : 01/04/1964
Loisirs : Ecouter les Baseballs et regarder Grease en boucle !!!

Dvd - Havin’ A Ball !!! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Dvd - Havin’ A Ball !!!   Dvd - Havin’ A Ball !!! EmptyMer 14 Oct 2009, 19:39

Kooool.........
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Dvd - Havin’ A Ball !!!
Page 1 sur 1