FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE

FORUM Rock'n'roll 50's, Rockabilly, Hillbilly... Clothes, Cars, Flyers, all Forties and Fifties

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) Empty
MessageSujet: Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated)   Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) EmptyMer 24 Fév 2010, 02:07

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) OrgiCometsMay08

Updated: February, 2010

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) MLontheleft1955

Bill Haley & The Comets 1955, (I am the 1st on the left). For those that don't know what we looked like 55 years ago,:o). Hiding behind me is Dick Richards, Billy Williamson,ÊBand guy,ÊHarry (Reds) Broomal holding the cake, I don't know who the guy is next to him, then Johnny Grande, and Joey Ambrose. Looks like Bill's Birthday July 6, 1955.
Marshall

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) Firstcometspix

This is one of the first photos of Bill Haley & The Comets 1952.
I am the sole serviving member of that original group.
I Love You All,
Marshall Lytle

"Still Rockin' Around the Clock"
A Review by Kurt L. Moore
Branson Entertainment Columnist

Marshall Lytle, bassist for Bill Haley's Original Comets, takes us with him on a colorful and fascinating journey through the history of Rock and Roll. Marshall is the ultimate and perfect guide for this nostalgic trip back through time, because he was in on the very start of it all. He is the real deal and literally lived the history day by day. Marshall was one of the original Comets and Bill Haley's Comets started it all with their recording of "Rocking the Joint." That particular recording was playing on the radio with a late night disc jockey named Alan Freed. Alan was away from his mike and did not realize it was still hot. During the first playing of the record Alan was snapping his fingers and yelling, Rock baby, Roll baby, over and over. After the record had played, the station's switchboard lit up with people from all over requesting some more of that "Rock and Roll." That song was played many, many times that night. That is when and where the craze that affected us all really began.
Marshall tells an honest and true history of the Comets through his eyes and the eyes of others. This fascinating tale of musical adventure may be rivaled only by the tales of O'Henry and his immortal Cisco Kid.
There is a downside to any business and the music business is no exception. Marshall tells it all without whitewashing and without degrading. It is a delicate tightrope to walk and Marshall walks it well.
This book is made even more interesting with the forward being written by Peter Ford, son of the late Glenn Ford, star of "The Blackboard Jungle." The Comet's signature recording of "Rock Around the Clock" was used in that movie and that in turn allowed it to be the very first million selling "Rock and Roll" recording.
Marshall Lytle has lived many lives during the years covered in this book but the last chapters will be the most adventuresome and have yet to be written. I am sure there will be a later addition to this book as Marshall's life continues to evolve. Stay tuned for updates because Marshall Lytle is "Still Rockin' Around the Clock."

JANUARY 12, 2010 - "I am down in Florida with Cathy waiting for it to warm up.ÊI'm walking with two sticks now, building up confidence to walk without them. We will be filming the Movie called 'Through The Eye' in Tarpon Springs, Florida during the month of March. Because ofÊoutdoor shooting schedule,Êthe weather will be much better then. This is from Bertie Higgins, Producer and CEO of Cayo Largo Productions. We will be heading back to Branson in April. I will be putting together a new show called 'Still Rockin' Around The Clock'"
- Marshall

• Whether you are a Billy Joel fan or not, you probably remember his great song "We Didn't Start the Fire."
    Here it is, set to pictures - had to share this one. It's a fabulous flashback through the past half century. Turn up volume, sit back and enjoy a review of over 50 years of history in less than 3 minutes! Thanks to Billy Joel and some guy from the University of Chicago with too much time to Google!
    I wonder how many of the images those under 40 will recognize from the early part of the song? You might have to watch this more than once. The picture of Bill Haley and The COMETS was taken in early 1953. I feel very honored and lucky to be the only one left in that early group of Original COMETS and to be a part of history in this famous video.
    Click here: We Didn't Start The Fire
    Love and Happiness in 2010 to You All.
    Marshall Lytle, "Still Rockin' Around The Clock"
    January 1, 2010

November 17, 2009 - Hi Everyone, We arrived safe in Floridaaaa, two days ago,and the weather is 75-80 degrees. :o) I am thrilled to be on Flat land for a change it is a lot easier to learn to walk if it's flat. My new leg is doing real good and I am progressing every day. I am looking forward to doing Bowzer's Holiday Rock & Roll Party with THE COMETS in Melbourne Fl. On Dec. 10th and Ruth Echard Hall in Clearwater Fl. On Dec.11th. Yesterday Cathy's Dad Robert Rutter had his 90 birthday, and his 5 Daughters gave him a Surprise Birthday Dinner that he will never forget. One of the Daughters set it up for her and her husband to take him out to a Birthday dinner. He did NOT KNOW that the other 4 Daughters and Their Families would be waiting inside the restaurant when they arrived. He was overwhelmed with joy.
    I am getting ready for my new career in 2010, My Agent/Manager, Marc Mencher - www.Actionpackedevents.com - Is working on many dates through out Europe and UK. Also a lot shows here in The USA. I will keep you informed.
    My book "Still Rockin' Around The Clock "is selling very well on www.Amazon.com. I will be doing some TV talk shows and local newscast here in the Tampa Bay Area very soon. Also I will be Filming my part in the New Bertie Higgins Film "Through The Eye" during January 2010. I will be returning to Branson for my new show to begin in April 2010. More to follow soon.
    I LOVE YOU ALL,
    Marshall & Cathy
  • Marshall featured in Bass Player Interviews.

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) Marshall2709b Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) Marshall2709
    Hi Everyone, guess which one has the prosthesis? Answer, they both do. That is my Prosthetist/Orthotist, Wm. David Horrell, CPO. I received my new leg today October 26th. Learning to walk on it is my next goal and most of my learning done at home since we closed the season at Andy Williams Theatre on October 24th. I do plan on being able to walk without assistance before Thanksgiving. The Original Comets have two more shows on Dec 10 in Melbourne Florida and Dec 11th at Ruth Echard Hall Clearwater Florida With our Buddy BOWZER and his Holiday Rock & Roll Party.
    See Ya Later Alligator,
    Marshall

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) MLprosthesis09
    Oct. 19, 2009 - Hi Everyone, here is a photo of me with my new prosthesis, I actually walked with my new leg. Of course I was holding on to the rails. After some minor corrections with my leg I should be able to walk better next week. It is going to work real good. I should be walking alone by Thanksgiving.
    I Love You All,
    Marshall
  • Marshall "Hot Rod" Lytle, October 12, 2009.

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) MarshallsSmartCar09
    Marshall Lytle Update
    An Update from Branson 10-3-09 - "Hello Everyone, I am so lucky to be back onstage, just three weeks after my last amputation above the knee on September 10th. At the present time I am doing the show from a sitting position in my wheelchair.
    My healing process is doing great, all the staples (stitches) have been removed, and we are getting ready to be fitted for my new leg, which will take about another 4 weeks, plus whatever time it will take me to learn how to walk on it. I am thinking that by Thanksgiving, I should be up and walking on my new leg. That will really be something to be thankful for. I have SOOO much and so many people to thank for helping me get through this crisis, especially, the LOVE of My Life, Cathy, She is MY ROCK, and I Am Her ROLL.
    My new book "still ROCKIN' AROUND THE CLOCK" is doing very well on Amazon.com We haven't yet been able to do any book promotions, but they will be coming later in the year. I want to personally thank those of you that have bought my book and those that have given those wonderful comments on Amazon.com. My little SMART CAR is now a traveling billboard for my book. More to come later. I LOVE YOU ALL."
    Marshall

Marshall Lytle Update
    September 18, 2009 - "This is an news update on my present condition, and it is improving everyday. I was released from the hospital this morning 9-18-09 at 10:am. I was in front of my computer at 10:30 going over 798 emails. I felt this was important to let you ALL know that I will be back on stage in 12 Days Rockin with The COMETS at Andy Williams Moon River Theatre in Branson at 2 PM Oct. 1 - 24.
    My Doctor Is very proud of the way my leg wound is healing. We have now moved into the limb shrinking process, with a compression sock that will help my leg get ready for my new leg and foot. My new Knee hinge will be computerized, WOW.
    I am Sooo excited about the way my book is being accepted by the wonderful people that have read it. There was a lot of it that was left on the cutting room floor, and a lot of photos that I wanted in that was left out. After a talk with my publisher, Michael Rush, who explained that, we wanted a book that would be acceptable to the talk show media. They are against promoting books that are of the scrapbook type full of a lot of photos and no basic story line. I guess our editor did a great job. I wanted the book to be easy to read and I pushed for a 14 point type font, that made the words a little larger. I use a size 14 point font on my emails. The larger part of our readers really like the larger type. Some can even read it without their glasses. :o)
    I want to thank all of you in Germany and the UK that went ahead and got the book at Amazon.com. We have been trying hard to get it setup with Amazon.de and Amazon.UK. I am not sure where we are with that at the moment.
    2010 will be a big year me, I will be able to tell you soon about my NEW SHOW, "Still ROCKIN AROUND THE CLOCK," and some of the places you can see me and my show.
    I also want to thank my Wonderful Lady, Cathy Smith, my Rock Solid Love of my life, that has been beside me night and day since this nightmare started on August 24th. She does make sure that I follow the doctors orders. Thanks to my wonderful group of entertainers and friends that have been behind me 100% with their love and support. And ALL OF YOU that read ths message, you are my dearest friends on earth. I LOVE YOU ALL. MAY GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU."

Marshall

Marshall Lytle Health Update
    September 6, 2009, Branson, MO - "Marshall took himself to ER a week ago Tuesday with severe foot pain. He had an aneurysm which produced a blood clot that broke up and stopped the flow of blood to his foot. A week ago Thursday his leg was amputated below the knee. He is progressing extremely well, his goal is to be back on stage with the Original Comets on October 1. It looks like there is a very strong possibility he will make it.
    He is in Acute Rehab at Skaggs Hospital, and trying his best to make all the other patients smile by entertaining them. We are not sure how long he'll be in (two or three weeks) nor do we know when he will be fitted with a prothesis. He has a great attitude and high spirits.
    Last night at the hospital he had six visitors so they sent us to the gym to sit around a table. We had such a wonderful visit and I think it did him a world of good. He is working so hard to get back on his feet, and it shows.
    "
    Cathy Smith

• Revenir en haut Aller en bas
    Invité
    Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated)   Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) EmptyMer 24 Fév 2010, 02:09

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) MasrhallBook09
    Marshall Lytle Career Changes
    August 18.2009 - "I really hope that you will look at this and NOT have to choose any loyalties to any of us. At the end of December I will be leaving The Comets, after 20+ years, it is time to just move on. Joe and Dick will continue on as the Comets with my best wishes.
    However, I have made an agreement with Dick & Joe to work (if I am available) some selected 2010 shows and tours that require All three Original Comets to be on the show.
    My new book "Still Rockin' Around The Clock" will be out on Amazon.com in two weeks. We are off from Andy Williams the month of Sept. We are doing a show with Bowzer on Sept. 14th in Hershey Pa. The others are going home after the Bowzer Show and I am spending a few days in the Phila/NYC area to visit my family, and see if I can do some talk shows for the book. My publisher is from the Phila Area. He is setting up some interviews.
    We are back at Andy Williams Theatre on October 1st until Oct 24th. Then we are off the month of November and Dec. Except for TWO date in Florida with Bowzer at the Kings Center in Melbourne, Dec. 10th and Ruth Echard Hall in Clearwater on Dec. 11th. And that is it.
    My future plans, are the do the Caya Largo Production Film called "Through The Eye" with my friend Bertie Higgins, in Tarpon Springs, Florida.
    2010 will be an interesting year. I will be promoting my book at every chance, and I have several options, that I am investigating. I may do a single and do Shows with a house Band like Charlie Gracie and Wanda Jackson and many others. My show will be called the same as the title of my book "Still Rockin'Around The Clock" featuring Marshall Lytle. The other options, I will talk about later. I LOVE YOU ALL, See Ya Later Alligator."
    Marshall - marshall-tommy@suddenlink.net

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) MarshallRACbass
  • FROM MARSHALL LYTLE: Here is something that makes me very proud. My old doublebass (That I played on "Rock Around the Clock" and other Haley hits). It is on Display at The World's Largest, Rard Rock Cafe, in Universal, City Walk, Orlando, Florida. They had me come over and Sign it in February '09. This photo was taken recently by a dear friend Phillis Broadhead from Decatur, Alabama, when she and her husband made a special trip to The Hard Rock Cafe just to see and photograph, that little bit of Rock & Roll History. This picture will have a place of honor in my new book, soon to be released called Still "Rockin Around The Clock". I think by August 1st you should be able to get copies through Amazon.com. I will send out the release date as soon as I have it. I LOVE YOU ALL, Marshall. marshall-tommy@suddenlink.net (Posted July 11, 2009)

• The Comets performing with Peter Krause
  • MARSHALL LYTLE Branson Interview

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) MarshallSmartCar2up
    Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) MarshallcarPLANE2up

• HI EVERYONE. I am so excited about my new SMART CAR, I had to share a couple of photos. Our friend Jim Alkire flew Cathy and I over to Tulsa OK on Monday to pick it up at the dealer. I ordered it on the Internet almost a year ago with a $99.00 Reservation. They sold 30,000 in the USA with that program. When we got back to Branson on Monday Cathy was convenced and ordered herself a BLUE SMART CONVERTABLE. You can check them out at www.smartusa.com. They will get up and go, I was doing over 80 for a little bit and it was very stable and very comfortable with over 40 MPG.
    Still ROCKIN in BRANSON, Marshall

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) TattooedMarshallArm
    This is a woman's arm in Sommerspoint NJ.
    This is only the second person that has had my name tatooed on their arm. The other one was a young man in Paris, with the photo of me standing on the double bass.
    Invité
    Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated)   Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) EmptyMer 24 Fév 2010, 02:13

January 28, 2008

• I just found some Treasures. Photos taken at the Shelter Haven Hotel in Stone Harbor NJ
  • in August thru Labor day 1952. I hope you enjoy this BIT OF HISTORY, Love, Marshall.

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) ML_withcandles
    Marshall, September 1st, his 19th birthday.

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) ML_19BDparty
    All the Saddlemen and some friends in the Ballroom of the Shelter Haven.

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) ML_MarshallonBass
    Marshall singing and Bill Haley plays his Bass.

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) ML_SaddleBand
    Bill Haley and the Saddlemen on stage.

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) ML_boysattable
    Marshall, Bill, Joe and his partner that played our intermissions,
    John Grande and Harry Broomall.

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) ML_BillMLonBeach
    Bill Haley and Marshall on the beach.

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) ML_ClrSaddlemen
    This one was made with Marshall's camera at The Twin Bars in Glouscester, NJ. (Bill Haley And The Saddlemen)

==> http://www.rockabillyhall.com/crazylytlepage.html

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) CrazyLPheader

[size=12]Material submitted by Marshall Lytle a/k/a Tommy Page.
    bassist of the Original Bill Haley's Comets and The Jodimars

E-mail Marshall

Click =>BOOK Marshall for Your Next Show or Event

COMETS on MYSPACE
    www.originalcomets.org
    Wikipedia: Marshall Lytle
    Wikipedia: The Jodimars

VIDEOS
  • Jodimars: Dick performing "Dance The Bop"
  • Jodimars: Let's All Rock Together - Dick Richards and group vocals
  • Jodimars: Marshall, "Lotsa Love"
  • Jodimars: Shoo Sue - Marshall Lytle vocals
  • Jodimars: Well Now Dig This - Dick Richards vocals
  • 2004 UK Haley/Comets Feature
  • See You Later Alligator
  • Dick Richards' Recent Drum Solo

Invité
    Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated)   Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) EmptyMer 24 Fév 2010, 05:32

merci, bon j'ai pas tout compris,mais il s'est fait poser une prothése,s'est sa??? si quelques peut traduire car moi je patoge avec l'anglais.....merci d'avance. Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) 654316
    Revenir en haut Aller en bas
    KING YOYOGI PARK
    Méga Rockin
    Méga Rockin
    KING YOYOGI PARK

Masculin
    Date de naissance : 01/04/1964
    Loisirs : Ecouter les Baseballs et regarder Grease en boucle !!!

MessageSujet: Re: Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated)   Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) EmptyMer 24 Fév 2010, 06:41

Les dernieres photos sont vraiment interressantes !!!
    Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) 438186
    eddie/cesc
    Méga Rockin
    Méga Rockin

Masculin
    Date de naissance : 02/01/1964

MessageSujet: Re: Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated)   Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) EmptyMer 24 Fév 2010, 08:28

Superbe,d´içi peux www.screaminfestival.com
    Elviresheeley
    Administrateur
    Administrateur
    Elviresheeley

Féminin
    Date de naissance : 29/03/1968
    emploi : Rockabilly Wife to Supprime-man
    Loisirs : Eddie, Gene and my Husband!

MessageSujet: Re: Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated)   Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) EmptyJeu 25 Fév 2010, 16:22

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) Marsha10

Marshall Lytle

Exclusive Interview with FBPO’s Jon Liebman
    September 7, 2009

Marshall Lytle was the bass player with Bill Haley & the Comets from 1951-1955. One of the pioneers of the rockabilly slap bass style, Lytle played on all the band’s recordings during that period, including the mega-classic, “Rock Around the Clock.” He continues to tour with Joey Ambrose and Dick Richards, two other members of the original Comets band. Marshall’s brand new book, “Still Rockin’ Around the Clock,” was released on September 1st.

FBPO: Talk a little about your upbringing. What kind of music did you listen to while growing up and how did you become a bass player?
    ML: I was born to very poor parents in Old Fort, NC, Sept 1,1933 and moved north to Chester, PA, in 1942. I used to listen to the Grand Ole Oprey on station WSM in Nashville, TN. I loved country music! I started singing and playing guitar as a young teenager.
    Bill Haley asked me to come play bass for his band, originally called Bill Haley & the Saddlemen, when his bass player quit. He knew that I was only a guitar player and singer, but he said he could teach me the basics of slapping the bass in about 30 minutes, figuring that with my knowledge of the guitar neck I could learn on the job. I bought a new Epiphone B5 bass that afternoon and went to work with him that night. Bill Haley was a good slap bass player. In the nightclubs, he would play bass whenever I sang. I played the rest of the time.

FBPO: What was it like to learn the rockabilly slap bass technique on the upright bass? Were there a lot of people doing it at the time?
    ML: In that generation of country music, there were very few bands with drums, so the bass player had a big job keeping the beat, along with the guitar. There were very few amplified bass fiddles in the early fifties and not too many players were willing to play hard enough - and bleed enough! - to get the calluses necessary to avoid being in constant pain while they played.

FBPO: "Rock Around the Clock" has become such a big part of our culture, almost single-handedly defining an entire era of rock & roll. Did you have any idea that the music you were playing would become such a big part of history?
    ML: On April 12,1954, we drove from Chester, PA, to NYC to record our first session for Decca Records. We were a little late in arriving and only had three-and-a-half hours to record two songs. The first one was called “13 Women.” We had never heard that song before we got to the studio and it took us three hours to get to it finished. That left us only thirty minutes to record “Rock Around the Clock.” Fortunately, we had an arrangement. We recorded it with just two takes. In those days, everything was recorded together at the same time, without mistakes. “Rock Around the Clock” just came together like magic. It sounds as good today as it did over 55 years ago.

FBPO: Being a member of that band must have jump-started your career immeasurably. How long were you with Bill Haley? What other groups did you play with?
    ML: I was with Bill from 1951-1955. When “RATC” became a worldwide hit record in July 1955, Joey Ambrose, the sax player, Dick Richards, the drummer, and I were considered sidemen and wanted a $50 per week raise from the $175 we were getting. Bill and his three partners refused to give us the raise. The next day, they all went out in Chicago and bought four brand new Cadillacs! Joey, Dick and I left the Comets in September and started our own group, called the Jodimars. We recorded for Capitol Records.

FBPO: How long did you hang on in the music business before venturing into real estate and interior design?
    ML: I hung in until 1967, when I needed to make some money for a new family that I had started with my second wife. Real estate was good to me.

FBPO: Where did the name "Tommy Page" come from and why did you use it?
    ML: In 1960, after The Jodimars broke up, I was creating new groups around Los Angeles to play the Nevada casino circuit. My agent said that I had worn out the name Marshall Lytle and I needed a new image. He suggested Tommy Page & the Pageboys, which sounded fine to me, so I said okay. I am legally Tommy Page today, but I went back to my given name, Marshall Lytle, in 1987, when we had a reunion of all the old original Comets. I did that because that's who I was when I was with Bill Haley & the Comets.

FBPO: I think it's great how you keep the tradition alive with some of the other original members of Bill Haley & the Comets. What kinds of things do the three of you do together?
    ML: We are now back to just Joe Ambrose, Dick Richards and me, plus we have two of the greatest sidemen as our new Comets. David Byrd plays the keyboard like he has been with us forever and Jackson Haney plays great guitar and sings really well, too. Our crowds love him. We are still doing over 200 shows a year.

FBPO: What do you think of today's music? Do you like any of the current stuff on the radio?
    ML: My radio is usually on the oldies station. I still love good western swing, too.

FBPO: What else is keeping you busy these days? What do you like to do that's not necessarily musically-oriented?
    ML: I Have a three-wheeler motorcycle I love to ride around Branson, MO. The Ozarks are beautiful! We’ve all bought homes here. I’m a member of two beautiful golf courses. I try to play at least one round a week.

FBPO: What lies ahead for Marshall Lytle?

ML: We close this year on October 24, and we are just doing a few gigs here and there until the new year. I am wintering in Florida in November and December. I am doing a featured role in a new movie being filmed in Tarpon Springs, FL, called “Through the Eye,” which is being produced by Caya Largo Productions. It is a story about drug dealers bringing drugs into Tarpon Springs in the 1970s. Bertie Higgins of “Key Largo” fame is the producer and this will be his third film. His most recent effort is called “Poker Run,” and it is achieving success all over the world. It will be running on Showtime, starting in December. Give it a look.

In the meantime, if you ever see this old rocker playing with the Comets in your area, stop in and give me a hug. Please don't be confused with those phonies that are out there saying that they are Bill Haley's Comets.

I’m also particularly excited about my new book, “Still Rockin’ Around the Clock,” just released on September 1st – my birthday! I love you all!

Read more about the Comets on their website at www.theoriginalcomets.com .

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) Elvire10

www.myspace.com/elviresheeley
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
    Elviresheeley
    Administrateur
    Administrateur
    Elviresheeley

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated)   Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) EmptyJeu 25 Fév 2010, 16:36

Superbe documentaire sur Marshall Lytle!

J'ai du revenir 3 fois pour lire en detail et cliquer sur les liens afin d'en voir un maximum! lol

C'est un peu le journal mensuel de Marshall Lytle qui raconte ce qui lui arrive au fil des jours..
    J'avais bien compris l'annee derniere qu'il avait dit qu'il quittait les Comets pour ecrire un livre.. Son livre a ete edite.. Il est fier de le presenter sur sa SMART! Qu'il adore!

Suite a une phlebite, il a perdu une jambe en aout dernier! Pas evident pour un bassiste! Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) Icon_sad
    Mais il pense rejoindre les Comets bientot.. il a vraiment l'air en pleine forme et il est plein d'espoir pour l'avenir! Ces commentaires sont plutot encourageants, a le lire, il pete la forme! Il n'est pas tombe dans la depression!
    Il a recu 798 emails durant son sejour a l'hopital et s'est senti tres encourage!

Il est content des ventes de son livre que l'on peut trouver sur Amazon.com
    http://www.amazon.com/Still-Rockin-Around-Clock-Comets/dp/1441477802/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1267112087&sr=8-1

Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) Elvire10

www.myspace.com/elviresheeley

Dernière édition par Elviresheeley le Jeu 25 Fév 2010, 16:40, édité 1 fois
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
    Elviresheeley
    Administrateur
    Administrateur
    Elviresheeley

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated)   Marshall Lytle's (Comets) Crazy Lytle Page (Updated) EmptyJeu 25 Fév 2010, 16:39